Loading page...

Romanian Business News - ACTMedia :: Services|About us|Contact|RSS RSS

Subscribe|Login

Dent Estet, from MedLife group reports business of 46.77 million lei in first 9 months

191127105856albumcab_14283_4997.jpg

Dent Estet, one of the biggest players in the field of dental medical services in Romania, reported a business figure of 46.77 million lei in the first 9 months, on the rise by 34% against the same period of 2018.

Since 2016, Dent Estet is part of MedLife group, which owns 60% of shares, the rest of 40% being held by the founder, Dr. Oana Taban.

“In point of business, Dent Estet group reconfirms the market leader position at national level and continues to develop observing the same work standards and protocols in all clinics,”says Mihai Marcu, the chairman of MedLife Administration Board.

The highest share in the evolution of the business figure is represented by dental implant services. Incomes reported in this segment have grown by 46% in the first 9 months of 2019 compared to the same period of 2018. Continuous increases are recorded in the number of new patients and visits to clinics – 24% against the same period of 2018.

“Results indicate a double performance compared to estimates at the beginning of the year, reaching  the value of 2018 business figure,”says Oana Taban, founder and CEO of Dent Estet group.

Dent Estet Group includes 10 clinics, 3 integrated digital radiology centers, the first ATI department in a dental clinic in Romania with a team of 14 anesthetic specialists, 4 Future Smile Design studios, 4 psychology consulting rooms and a medical management educational program. The total area of these facilities exceeds 3,500 square meters.

The group includes 350 specialists, of whom 110 are physicians.

The group was set up in 1999. Since 2016, Dent Estet is part of MedLife group, one of the biggest medical service operator in Romania.



More