Loading page...

Romanian Business News - ACTMedia :: Services|About us|Contact|RSS RSS


Industrial and logistics spaces totalling 542,000 sqm were leased in H1 2022, an y-o-y increase of 50%

542,000 sq. m of industrial and logistics spaces were leased in H1 2022, a 50% increase compared with the same period of 2021, according to data from the Cushman & Wakefield Echinox real estate consultancy company. The volume transacted in Q2 was of approximately 240,000 sq. m, which was added to the Q1 take-up of more than 300,000 sqm.   A net take-up of 86% was recorded in H1, while the remaining 14% consisted of contract renewals and renegotiations. Bucharest ...

Article accessible to subscribers only. Please login or subscribe.